Sunday 28 June 2009

Something new

Since I've finished my increasingly peculiar series of short films, I've been thinking about what to do next. Something new and interesting that can be watched without too much frowning. It'll be in episodes, on the internet, from my brain. The point is to develop a continuing narrative rather than my usual short bursts of oddness, to have characters with names that exist in the real world. I have a lot of it in my head already, but there's some gaps to fill in.

It won't go into any sort of meaningful production until I get back to university in September, but that does means I have all summer to write it. I'll post more pieces of vague information soon.

2 comments:

  1. Any non-vague specifics will be commented on most severely. Your public is watching!

    ReplyDelete